Friday, February 01, 2008

My next project

I've just paid for my next project, its the Fine Molds Boba Fett's Slave 1 ship and I'm ordering this kit from HLJ in Japan. Hopefully I'll get it sometimes next week. I've been shopping around and actually it costs more or less the same if I bought it from Sydney but because the store in Sydney doesn't accept Paypal I decided to buy it from Japan. Its actually cheaper to buy from Japan but the postage pushes the price up to about the same level as if I were to buy it from Sydney.


Some of you may know that I've done a Slave 1 before but that was a Jango Fett's version. This is the Boba Fett's version, they're both supposed to be the same ship but Boba Fett's version is older and has been modified from the Jango Fett's version. I will have so much fun making this one, its very challenging. All Fine Molds kits are challenging but they're so much better than the AMT/ERTL or Revell's products.

3 comments:

Helen said...

All the best to your future project. I know you'll showcase your project once you've finished.

I'll save the praises later.. :-P

Dabido said...

I went to their figures link thinking they might have fantasy wargaming figures or something ... nope, just Hentai half naked girl figures. lol

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the end product :)