Saturday, May 03, 2008

Building Boba Fett's Slave 1 Step 15: Building the display stand

This step is a quick and easy step; building the display stand. It's pretty straight forward and I didn't even bother to paint the parts since it's just a display so I didn't want to waste any paint.

Basically there are 4 pieces making up the display stand; a flat base, 2 side towers and a middle piece that braces the 2 towers together. The 2 towers and the brace all sit snugly into the flat base.

Though it's just a display stand I was careful to take the parts off the tree and making sure no leftover bits of plastic are left on the parts before gluing them. Though not so important it needs to be neat.

And there you have it; one display stand completed without painting. I do have to put in some decals though and that's in the next step where I get to hang the ship on it too.

No comments: