Friday, April 23, 2010

Chicago auto repair

When it comes to auto service and auto repair, which I have no clue of, I’m glad I have a friend who’s in the industry. That’s why I always bring my cars to him instead of other mechanics simply because he will not try to rip me off. I’ve heard terrible things about dodgy mechanics preying on people like me. So it’s good to know that I’m in good hands.

My mechanic always does a thorough job whenever I bring my Toyota Camry in for a service. He’ll treat my car like his own taking time to go through all the process carefully so as not to miss out on anything and he’s always cautious to me even though we’ve known each other for years. I don't have to remind him to check engine light, he'll do everything before I can think of anything. So next time you need a mechanic go to Chicago auto repair and tell him I sent you there and he’ll look after you.

No comments: