Saturday, January 12, 2008

Different hobbies

Terese found a new hobby; jigsaw puzzle. She bought this cheap jigsaw puzzle set from the shop one day and decided to give it a try. When I looked at the 1000 pieces of the jigsaw I eyes see 'flowers' already!

Took her about 3 days to piece everything together. She has patience, she even asked me to help her but I have no patience in these tiny tiny pieces. The only way you'll ever get me to do a jigsaw puzzle is to use a picture of some Star Wars scene.


Here's the finished product; she said she's going to frame it and went out and bought 2 more sets from Kmart today. Well good for her she's found something to occupy herself while I do my scale modeling. We both have different hobbies.

6 comments:

Helen said...

This is great Terese found something she loves! :-)

Hey, you heard of white jigsaw puzzle? They're the hardest. They don't have pictures at all and the whole thing is white. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

I love jigsaw too but then my mom don't allow me to frame it. :(

Dabido said...

I used to have a Star Wars jigsaw puzzle, but when I got to the end there was one piece missing. lol
Luke had a hole in his tummy. lol

My mother loves Jigsaws too. She has a bookshelf full of them.
She also uses a computer program to do jigsaw puzzles where there are literally hundreds of different pictures to do. Saves on the mess of all those pieces. :-)

Anonymous said...

Terese should buy the one with star wars on it.. that way you both can do it together.. ;)

Choonie, the Guru said...

mata sudah juling. cannot tahan to see so many pcs. Terese is really a patient one. btw, she is angmoh?

Wuching said...

helen: those white jigsaw puzzles are challenging but not rewarding tho

che-cheh: why your mum so mean to you?

dabido: your mum sure has patience, I can't do that

mamabok: yes she should but I've never seen them?

choonie: hahaha..no lah, terese mana angmoh, she cina like us lah