Sunday, January 20, 2008

Some random shots

This afternoon I took Terese to the local library to pick up some books. While she's looking for her books I sat at the table feeling bored so I took out my camera and took random shots at the library.

I'm sitting at this small round table looking at the reception area. The library has just open so there's not a lot of people around. That's good coz I don't think they appreciate me taking photos of them.

This is the entrance to the library which is on the other side of me. My local council spent a lot of our money renovating this library not long ago. What you think? Nice onot jek?

These are the first row of books closest to the entrance so if you want to steal them and make a run for it you can but book stealing is not a fun thing to do here. Why steal when you can borrow for free?

And this is my pair of legs under the table. So now you know how bored I was just sitting here waiting for Terese to do what she had to do. So boh liao can die!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...I can feel your boredom.

Wuching said...

che-cheh: yes i was!