Monday, November 13, 2006

What Do You Want For Christmas?

Titoki asked me if we have a Santa parade in Melbourne so here it is. This is to cheer you up Titoki! Enjoy!

Its the annual MYER Christmas Parade and this year its bigger and better than ever! Now that Santa's in town have you thought of what you want Santa to bring you this Christmas?

How about Oscar the bear?

Or Angeliana Ballerina? Or Barney the dinosaur?

Or your favourite football players from the AFL or the Melbourne Storms?

How about learning to dance like them?

Every girls gotta have her Barbie!

Or be among all the little princesses.

Or learn gymnastic.

Or just be Santa's little helpers!

Maybe you could join a christmas choir.

Or just get a hound dog and dress it like a raindeer!

Maybe you like to have your very own Pikachu or Meowth!

Don't know where I saw this ducky from? Anyone? Is it one of the pokemon characters?

Wanna get a playstation so you can play singstar?

I'm lost with this one also..anyone?

Yay! Its Thomas the tank engine! Choo-choo!

Henry the octopus from the Wiggles!

This is what I asked Santa for! More stormtroopers!

I don't know this character either, help!

The Care Bears! Blue and Pink Care Bears!

Hands up if you want SYTs for Christmas!

Or sexy mamas!

Or maybe you just want Santa to come visit you, bring his friends along like Jennifer Hawkings Miss Universe 2004 and Cr. John So, mayor of Melbourne!

May you have all you ever wanted this Christmas!

24 comments:

PabloPabla said...

I thought that ducky looks like a platypus!

Cocka Doodle said...

Wow! what a colorful sight! Is that you in the stormtrooper outfit?
Or that guy in the middle walking the hound? LOL

Anonymous said...

its call psyduck i think.. cant remember. lolz

King's wife said...

wow, Christmas is here again. So fast...

Fashionasia said...

agree with pablo...looks like a platypus to me!!

Anonymous said...

So fast Christmas coming liao eh...

I want SYTs for Christmas, but my stocking not that big ler... :)

Cynthia said...

So fast everyone is gettingready for Xmas..
I have nothing I want for Xmas..maybe a story book will do =)
I dont want Jennifer Hawkings la.. I prefer leng chai(s) . Haha

Wuching said...

pablopabla: i think ur right!

cocka doodle: chey! i'm not that fat lah!

alex: psyduck? is it one of the pokemons?

king's wife: christmas is here! have u done all ur christmas shopping yet?

fashionasia: it must be a platypus then but where have i seen it b4?

neo: get a gunny sack for stocking!

cynthia: u oredi have kian, cannot have lengjais!

SA: dun worry, by christmas santa will be wearing board short & t-shirt!

Anonymous said...

No leng chai weh. :P

Anonymous said...

Ya loh...
I'm with che-cheh on this one...
So many photos of girls in tight clothing but no leng chais us girls...

So selfish!
:P

Haha.

sengkor said...

the other cartoons characters might hv some christmas spirit but starwars? anyway, starwars is still the best pics among the rest. haha..

me said...

shucks! you have all the fun.

Anonymous said...

Did you dress up as your favorite Star Wars character and join the parade?

Wuching said...

che-cheh & j: i'm not leng chai enuff for u kah? *grrrr*

sengkor: of course! star wars rawks!

me: come down lah! we have fun together!

maria: didn't u know? i was one of the stormtroopers! hahaha

Anonymous said...

yeah the duck i think is a pokeman i mean pokemon characthers :P

What I want for Christmas ah? Hmmm...take a dumb blond brain and look and gonna say "World Peace!!" hahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

WAh, so early got parade liao ah? One of the character is Strawberry Shortcake. Go figure out which one. I know you very cleber boy wan ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes Wuching, you are VVVVVVEEEEEEEErrry leng chai... You are also not prancing around in anything skimpy and camwhoring yourself...

.. or is that round 2 of your xmas parade photos?
:P

Wuching said...

QV: u can start by making peace with ur cousins first! hahahaha

hijackqueen: i'm a cleber boy! i figured out which one is strawberry shortcake!

j: that one u have to register & give credit card numbers before i give u password to enter wan! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. So nice. It reminds me of the summer time in Auckland. Lemme show you my Santa Parade photos collection soon. *wink wink* ;)

Anonymous said...

Okie, mea Culpa, mae Culpa, mae maxima Culpa, Forgive me for my faults and for the misery and hurt that i have caused you in my words, actions and deeds. I am deeply sorry and I ask for your pardon

Wuching said...

titoki: can't wait to see yours!

QV: good boy!

Anonymous said...

Woof Woof

Dabido said...

We have our Santa parade coming up in Perth. I won't be going. It's on the 9th of Decemeber, but I'll be working. Meanwhile, about 10+ of our Gymnasts will be in it ... as the clowns! :-)

I think that character you couldn't identify might be Strawberry Shortcake, but I could be 100% wrong. I'm guessing. Or it might be a character from a show called 'New MacDonald Farm'.

Wuching said...

dabido: u should go as santa!