Saturday, March 03, 2007

Cartoon Wuching

I asked Jonzz to draw a cartoon version of me...

Here's the Cartoon Wuching! What do you think? Look like me onot? Remember it's just a cartoon rendition of me, not supposed to be my true likeness. I like it, he even drew the same clothes I had on and my camera sling pouch! Good one Jonzz! Thanks a bundle!

Here's the real me for comparison. So if you like to get yourself drawn by Jonzz, go ask him nicely and you might get lucky! He's even drawn Ian Liew and JoMel as well, go check them out at his blog. Jonzz I have a suggestion, you should draw a comic strip every week on the bloggers you meet and create funny stories based on what they've written on their blogs. And you can starring me anytime you like!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cartoon version is sooo cute.
The real person in that photo is sooooo BROKEBACK!!!! :)
Hahah

Anonymous said...

Wahaha, that cartoon is so cute! Jonzz, draw me draw me! :)

Jonzz said...

Wuching, please don't give people the wrong impression that I'm doing this for everybody.

It's not fair for me and it would not be nice if people ask me because of what you have announced and I have to turn them down.

I am only doing this for as a short term funny thingy with the bloggers I interact with regularly. Sorry ya!

Anonymous said...

Agree with Cynthia...the real one very brokeback la

Anonymous said...

Brokeback Wuching... hahaha!

Sebastiane said...

Hahaha ...

The real one ... *faints*

Dabido said...

Likeness is uncanny. I can't tell the cartoon apart from the photo! ;-)

King's wife said...

Spot the Difference...NONE!
Well done Jonzz!

Cocka Doodle said...

Actually the cartoon looks better than you leh. LOL

Wuching said...

cynthia: so which one u prefer?

neo: u r so anonymous how can ppl draw u?!

jonzz: of course not! sorry about that but i dun think u'll get anyone from here who really want their picture done la..hehe

che-cheh: ur just jeles la!

kitkat: u wanna brokeback with me?

kyels: that pose i was trying to imitate titoki!

dabido: the real one has 5 fingers..that should give u a clue!

king's wife: got difference, the fingers!

cocka: ouch! i'm cut!

clement said...

take another pic with tat shade of grey's shirt and shoe, then compare again. the cartoon's mouth is too big :p

narrowband said...

WOW!! This is very good! How come Jon didn't draw the finger touching the chin... ;p

Anonymous said...

yes...very good cartoon of you...reveals all the hansapness in you hehehehe

Francis Ho said...

Nice cartoon! Well done Jonzz.

Anonymous said...

The GAY one better~!!!!!!

Wuching said...

clement: my real mouth also very big wan wor!

narrowband: that would be just too gay!

QV: i'm so hansap can die!

SA: ur very observant!

fh2o: what? real me no nice ah?

cynthia: *muaks*

Dabido said...

Cartoon has five fingers on right hand ... it must be real one! :-)

Thanx for pointing out the real one for me! :-)