Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Kendo Warriors

A long time ago in Japan warriors used to settle their differences with kendo or sometimes with real katana swords! Today I show you what can happen on such a day.

Warrior 1: Niasing! You disgrace my family name! I'm here to teach you a lesson and to take back my family honour!
Warrior 2: Do your worst! I'm gonna whack you so hard you're gonna run back to your mother crying!

Warrior1: Ketsunoana!(You asshole!) Eat my sword! Yahhhhh!!!!!

*swords clash*
Warrior 2: Impressive, most impressive. You have anger, now release your hate and come over to the dark side!

Warrior 2: You're skills are no match for me, young foolish one. I will beat you like a dog that you are and have the pleasure of seeing you beg for mercy!

Warrior 1: Never! *swords clash summore*
Warrior 1: Fellow brothers! Help me teach this Kisama(Lord of the donkeys) a lesson!

Warrior 1's friends: Taikor! We will help you! Die Roba(donkey) die!
Seeing Warrior 2 was outnumbered, his friends came to his aid as well and we have a blood bath!

Five minutes later...
*Aiyo..sakit wor!* said one warrior.
*Tau tiah* said another.
*They played so rough wan! Next time donwan to play anymore lah!* said the next warrior.

The End.

9 comments:

Dabido said...

Ju-do, the art of wrestling.
Ken-do, the art of the sword.
Dabi-do, the art of dabi - the commentator ... um ... er ... what am I going on about!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

wah, i wanna play too.

Anonymous said...

wow.lots of events in Melbourne

Anonymous said...

pak hei ah?

Jonzz said...

Hmm.. wuching, your Japanese words accurate or not?

Helen said...

looks like fun! Lol

Anonymous said...

Yeehar!!!!!!!! Did you ask them why they must shout so loud?

Wuching said...

dabido: dun stop now, go on!

clement: later u cry wor!

kyels: yes, i like kendo also but i prefer real swords!

bengbeng: yalah, what r u waiting for? come lah!

SA: what the Bo & the Aikido?

neo: yeah..coming soon to a blog near you! hehehe

jonzz: dunno..i just google them! hahahaha

helen: u also wanna play? with me?

hijackqueen: i think they shout to sound scary only lah!

clement said...

mo giang guo