Saturday, March 24, 2007

I Had A Dream

I had a dream and in my dream I saw a city, a spectacular white city with unusual skyscrapers jutting out from the ground. Never have I seen such an amazing city.

Could this be a city of the future? Am I getting a vision of the future of what the city will look like? Wow, this is too overwhelming. This vision of the futuristic city is like something from the sci-fi movies.

But why is the whole city white in colour? And why can't I see any people around or vehicles? If this was the future then where are all the flying cars? The sky should be buzzing with activities but it's so quiet...

...maybe something happened to the city? Maybe there was a great war and the people had abandoned their city. That would explain the eerie silence that seems to haunt the city...

...then I woke up from my day-dreaming and the city turned out to be made of Lego blocks at the National Gallery of Victoria. All are welcome to create whatever you feel like, just let your imagination guides you.

10 comments:

Cocka Doodle said...

Gotham city in the day time ah?

Helen said...

waaa white city. Looks like the aftermath of a nuclear war...:-P

Anonymous said...

aiya u! i thought u had a dream....a real dream :) teasing us lah ! hahahah

clement said...

i think there's one project in civil engineering where they actually incorporate lego bricks with building a real building. it's really cool too

Jonzz said...

Walao, nice!

Sebastiane said...

Hey!

This is unbelievable!

I love Legos!

Anonymous said...

I love Legos too! We used to have a big box set of Legos when we were small.. :)

Wuching said...

cocka doodle: u can say that.

helen: the day after!

bengbeng: chey! dirty mind!

clement: civil engineers play with lego first ah?

jonzz: yes, it is.

SA: very cool!

kyels: so do i!

pelf: why did u stop playing?

Anonymous said...

Wet dream?

Wuching said...

neo: no more wet dreams for me!