Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I've paid for it

It's finally out! I've been waiting for this particular scale model kit for ages but now the manufacturer Fine Molds has finally released it and I've paid for it. Now all I gotta do is wait for it to arrive from Japan via EMS which is pretty fast but I doubt I'll get it before Christmas. Never mind, it'll be my post Christmas present!

This is different from my previous X-Wing model in that its scale is 1/48 while the previous one was 1/72 so its bigger. Also this new and improved kit requires no cement and all parts just snap on together and has even more details than before so I think I will enjoy working on this one. By the way I'm still working on Slave 1 which is almost finish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

merry Christmas brader


bengbeng

kljs said...

Wow.... nice!

http://kennyljs.com/

Wuching said...

bengbeng: you too!

kljs: thanks!