Monday, October 24, 2005

Check Out My Brick Phone

This post is in response to narrowband's post today on his beloved Nokia phone, recently passed into phone heaven..
Have a look at my phone, Nokia 5110 the ultimate brick phone. This is my first phone and is still my current phone! No joke here! It is tough as brick, dropped countless times but still working. Why would I need to get a newer fancier phone with all the latest gizmos and gimmicks. (I'm actually waiting for it to die but it just doesn't want to die!)

The only problems I have with my dinosaur phone is that it doesn't show caller's numbers and the battery is wasting quick and it's loose so it disconnects sometimes. Other than that, it's still working for me so before it dies, I'm not getting another one. It'll get jealous!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! got so geng or not?

inevitable said...

Fuck, u still got the jurassic hp ... that was my first phone too ... cost a bomb then ...
cheers

narrowband said...

Awesome man, awesome!! IMHO the older nokia phones are very tough - My 3310 was good until it got stolen (DAMN!). My 6510, a few weeks back I was asking myself "Why this phone can't die one". I think the phone was disappointed and gave up on me after I said that.

Since u asked urself that now, I hope ur phone didn't hear u ;p

If u keep it long enough, maybe next time u can auction it off at Sotheby's for a good price. Heh!!

Wuching said...

alex-got what?

inevitable-i'm living in the jurassic park :)

narrowband-i'll soon b putting it in a museum!

anonymous-no wonder i'm stupid liaw! :(

SooHK said...

Wah low eh this phone was used by my wife 10 years ago....

Wuching said...

soohk-my wife got one too, still using too!