Thursday, October 06, 2005

PPS Is Dead!

It has been 2 days since PPS was forced to halt it's pinging service due to a massive spam attack. This has an adverse effect on my blog's hits everyday.
The last announcement from PPS is that the problem won't be fixed till the weekend which means it is going to be a slow week for my counter! Oh well, what can you do but hope the server will be up and running real soon. Maybe it's time for a little hiatus so until PPS comes back online, there will be very little or no updates at all from the land of the Whills!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey don't just blog for the sake of others.. blog because u want to..

anyway, i still going to read yours..
u have my word for that.

Wuching said...

ylang-thank u for ur encouraging words, it's comments made by ppl like u that make all the difference so i'll blog on!

narrowband said...

Just so you know, I visit your blog regularly via my personal link (heck, otherwise I won't be here today too - PPS is down, remember?). So from the list of readers I have linked to, I browse each and everyone of them one-by-one.

These days I hardly expand my reader base beyond whatever I currently have (the regular ones). To be able to ping PPS is a bonus, but without it, blog-tivity should not be affected... just my two cents'.

Cheers.
(Btw there is Sarawho and others. Check out 5xmom's post on this.)

Wuching said...

narrowband-i know u link 2 me(thanz) so i link 2 u 2 & yes i read ur blog everyday now

i've ping sarawho but there's not much blog traffic there

don't worry 'bout me, i'm just whingeing :)