Saturday, October 22, 2005

Hello..would you like sex service with me?

Today I had a business proposition from someone. I was doing some shopping at my local shopping centre when I went back to my car and heard someone calling out to me "Hello, hello, hello".I looked up and saw this woman probably in her 40's not very pretty but also not overly ugly either but she looked kind of spaced out a little. She had messy hair and bad make-up on. She kept calling out to me "Hello, hello" and I wasn't too sure about her so I just replied "Yes?" She then came close to me so that she didn't have to speak too loudly. She didn't want anyone but me to hear her say "Would you like sex service with me?" Straight away I said "No thanks!" to which she replied "Thank you" and she walked away.


I must say this is the first time I've been offered a proposition for a sex service by a hooker. Fair enough she was just offering her services because that was her profession but do I look desperate enough to have to pay for sex? Prostitution is not illegal in here but soliciting clients in a public place like this car park is. She probably need some quick bucks for drugs but she's not gonna get it from me, sorry but I'm too scared about sex with prostitutes or strangers!

12 comments:

NickTay said...

Wah! What an experince :)

Anonymous said...

Lol! My first experience was when i was.. erhem.. 16. In China lar tat time, midnight that girl.. or old hag pretending to be cute, called.
"Hello sir, u want to be friends with me? "
Then i said "No thanks lar. I m sleepy now. byebye."

See.. i so polite. She called twice before i hung up the phone

Alex Allied said...

Alex: I thought you're gonna tell us ur sex experience. but turn out....

Wuching: Did you really turn the offer down? Honestly? * hmm * but then, the photos are somehow off the mark there. Shoulda taken photos of the 40s and show us how she looks like and how you turn her down. kekekeke.

Wuching said...

nick-nerve recking experience man!

alex-in china? was it furong jie jie?

alex allied-i didn't get picture of her, the pictures i put on the post have nothing to do with the story, they're just there coz i like to have pictures on post :)

Nine3 Nine3 said...

That poor lady..pity her

narrowband said...

Very smooth and swiftly done.

"no thanks", followed by "thank you" and she walked away.

very professional :p

Unlike the ones i met in penang... hell, they were freagin' she-males. I was walking back to my hotel room with my friends when they followed and persisted! One of them even flashed a boob to my friend (I was trying my best to avoid eye contact with any of them, walked as fast as i could). Came so close to sniffing our asses before we entered the lobby. 'twas about 2-3am. What an experience!

Wuching said...

nine3nine4-pity her, u can do something about it, do business with her!

narrowband-shemales, yikes! i remember there were lots of that in malaysia b4..i don't envy u!

Anonymous said...

The pictures have nothing to do with the post. You post post pictures of some nice girls mah :)

Unknown said...

Haha... Like Alexallied said... Are you sure you turned off the offer? Or there is some story we don't and never know? Hm... Anyway, she is proffesional enough eh? With a "Thank You" some more lol!

Wuching said...

jacky-nice girls? later u mistaken for the hooker, thoght the hooker so beautiful! LOL :)

wong-of course i turned her down, i'm a good boy u know! :) hehe

SooHK said...

Wah! so daring and open. I was approached once by a pimp (I guess) when I walked out from Jakarta Airport...

Wuching said...

soohk-i guess everyone's been approached by them, they're everywhere, must make good money! i'm in the wrong trade.. :)