Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Bye Mum!

My mother's going back to Singapore today so this morning I drove her to the airport.
The flight was scheduled to leave at 10.50 am and I checked her in 2 hours before but there was a long queue at the airport. I should've used the internet check-in facility that they have nowadays, never tried that before.

After the check-in I sat down with her and had a little quality talk time. Don't know when I'll see her again but I hope not too long..maybe I should go visit her in Singapore and at the same time go meet all the bloggers in Singapore and Malaysia at the same time! Hmm...(pondering..)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that you'll try to make a special trip to your old hometown. How long has it been since your last trip to Sibu?

Wuching said...

amelia, the last time i was in sibu was in march 2004, i was also there the year before in november 2003, i miss the food there especially durians...r u in sibu?

Wingz said...

ya la kam visit me !!! bring me kangaroo as plesen

Wuching said...

wingz, i bring koala too ok!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am in Sibu. Well, maybe 2006 is a good year to make another trip. Btw, it is now durian and dabai or "O Kana" (black olives) season. A friend told me that he bought 10 durians for RM15.00 last week & one can get 1 kg of dabai for RM3.00 when the hawkers 'lelong' them at night. :)

Wuching said...

amelia, don't tempt me please!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha

Alex Allied said...

I miss sibu too! haha. fedex me kampua can ar?

Anonymous said...

Kao... Why don't you go back with oyur mum and celebrate CNY here? :P

Wuching said...

amelia: please don't laugh at my expense..:(

alex allied: by the time the kampua gets to u, u could use it as a frisbee & play it with milo down on st kilda beach!

wong: no mahney leh! :(

Anonymous said...

Ohhh so you are from Sibu ar. Alex also from Sibu ?

Wuching said...

che-cheh, alex & i r both from sibu, we r also from the same school but different year!

Anonymous said...

What a small world...

You guys' age are different by how many years ?

Wuching said...

che-cheh: not telling u my age! hehehe!

Anonymous said...

I was also in SHS for Lower 6 before I went to Melb :)

Wuching said...

amelia: good to meet another fellow shs mate! :)