Friday, January 13, 2006

Star Wars MeMe

I got tagged by Che-Cheh and since she's a Star Wars fan I thought I give it a Star Wars theme to go with my meme, hope you enjoy it.

First of all, remove the blogger in the no.1 spot from the following list and push everyone up one place. Then add your own name to the bottom spot.

1. Just Passing By
2. dDoinkster Speaks
3. My Doggie Life
4. Che-Cheh
5. Wuching

Then answer the following questions:

What was I doing 10 years ago:

I was a young padawan learning the way of the Force.

What was I doing 5 years ago:

I became a full-fledged Jedi Knight helping to keep the peace in the Galaxy.

What was I doing 1 year ago:

I was seduced and was turned to the Dark side of The Force! I became Darth Wuching!

5 snacks I enjoy:

-Ewok Stew
-Bantha Fodders
-Corellian Spice
-Gungan Eggs
-Jedi Livers

5 songs I know all the lyrics off my head right now:

-Everybody wants to rule the Galaxy
-One night in Mois Eisley
-My little red light-saber
-Across the Tatooine sunsets
-Naboo on my mind

5 things I would do if I were a gizzillionaire:

-Pay George Lucas to rewrite Star Wars so I become Ruler of the Galaxy!
-Hire assassins to kill off Darth Vader and Darth Sidious so I can take over!
-Buy Padme Amidala coz she's hot!
-Buy more Clone Troopers coz we're running low.
-Buy the neighbouring Galaxy coz its going cheap.

5 bad habits:

-Forget to put the hand-brake on when parking the Star Destroyer.
-Forget to switch off my light-saber after using it.
-Tend to shoot at the Storm Troopers when aiming at the Rebel scums.
-Gamble too much money in the Pod Racing.
-Gamble too much money in the Kessel Run.

5 things I love to do:

-Watching Pod Racing with my buddy Jabba the Hutt.
-Use Jawas for target practise.
-Compete in the Kessel Run.
-Torturing Rebel scums.
-Picking ticks off a Wookie!

5 things you would never wear, buy or get new again:

-Princess Leia's bun hair-do.
-Imperial Senators.
-New Jedi padawans.
-New Sith apprentices.
-Darth Vader's asthmatic mask.

5 favourite "toys":

-My light-saber.
-My blaster.
-My pod racer.
-My protocol droid.
-My astromech droid.

5 things you would do in 2006:

-Build more Death Stars!
-Build more Star Destroyers.
-Recruit more Storm Troopers.
-Conquer more planetary systems.
-Kill more Jedi.

Then I select 5 people to pass it on:

-Darth Vader
-Darth Sidious
-Darth Tyranus
-Darth Maul
-Darth Plagieus

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT is that long big black thing? *looking suspiciously and wondering if it vibrates & is battery operated* :P

Wuching said...

yvy: that's my light-saber & it will stretch a long length, it buzz when i swing it & its battery operated! LOL! :P

Anonymous said...

-_-"""""""

Wuching said...

jen: """"""""""""""""""""""""

Anonymous said...

Ohmygod Wu Ching!!! You Light Up My Life With Your Light-Saber! You're so funny. I like your Star Wars meme. *muahhhh*

Alex Allied said...

Che-Cheh: Don't tell me you've seen Wuching's light-Saber!!! How long can his light-saber stretch!?! Fuahhhhh....

Wuching: Salute to this meme! but don't forget to pull the handbrake next time ok.

Wuching said...

che-cheh: thank u very much..i like star wars too! :P

alex allied: thank u thank u! i'll try not to forget next time but i do that with my tie-fighter too! ;P

Anonymous said...

Alex, it can go very looooooooooong :P

Wu Ching, hehehehehe really a nice meme!