Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm Still Walking

I'm still walking...another day, another lunch break, another walk around the block. Walking is good for you so be active and walk, walk, walk! Its healthy and doesn't cost you anything so get off your ass and walk...


This time I walked under the Bolte Bridge marveling the huge supporting beams holding the freeways up! Ahh...human beings have come a long way from picking lice off each other in the plains of Africa! Gotta keep walking...

P/S: Don't forget to keep voting!

7 comments:

Francis Ho said...

Do a forest gump and keep on walking ... ;)

Anonymous said...

I will follow you....

Anonymous said...

Need to patch up the freeway or not? In KL here, a lot of freeways need to do patching lor... Will shake-shake like that...

Psst... don't walk blindly, keep your eyes open, don't over-walk, otherwise u end up in Brunei.

5xmom.com said...

Scary...I hate walking under huge structures like these. Feel like they are going to fall on my head. In HK, they have people living underneath such structures! Scarrrryyyy. I can't join you walking. I prefer the beach. Bondi is good.

Wuching said...

fh2o: forest gump kept running not walking!

SA: sack ur boss!

che-cheh: ...follow me to the dark side!

neo: don't worry, my nose will guide me with the scent of kampua mee i will never stray from sibu!

5xmom: aiyo lilian! u go to bondi have to go topless wan wor! u dare anot?

Anonymous said...

Wuching would know...never missed the chance to go boni one!! Hey! Don't drag in the Africans!! Ur "lakia" in the Aussie desert...also got lice wat???

Wuching said...

STP: lakia here is the aborigines leh, not me wor!