Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Top 10 Blogging Categories Result

Sorry people but I was supposed to publish this post on Monday which I promised last week when I posted the poll on the Top 10 Blogging Categories. I got side track by my pimple and then yesterday I got side track again by the murder!

First of all I would like to thank everyone for your participations. Your feedback is priceless in my improvement of my blog so thank you! Here are the results of the poll;

Top 10 Blogging Categories

What would you like to read in my blog?

  1. Places & Faces/My Deepest Darkest Secret (Both categories got 25 votes)
  2. Sex! (24 votes)
  3. More Sex!/My 2 Cents Worth (Another tie with 22 votes each)
  4. Festivals & Events (21 votes)
  5. Restaurant & Food Reviews/Melbourne Life (Yet another tie with 20 votes each)
  6. Camwhorings (19 votes)
  7. Blog Wars/Nudity (Tie with 16 votes each)
  8. Sex Without Me!/My Boring Life! (Tie with 15 votes each)
  9. My Secret Life As Superman (14 votes)
  10. Sex With Toys!/Life In The Slow Lane (Tie with 13 votes each)
There's a total of 411 votes. So there you have it, the 10 top categories(rather 16) of blog entries as voted by you the readers! I thank you again for your participations and I promise that I will try my hardest to bring you your favourite posts!

And since the category of My Deepest Darkest Secret is one of the most popularly voted category I will present to you 1 of my deepest darkest secret!


This is 1 of my deepest darkest secrets! There aren't words in any language that is able to describe it so I'll let the picture do the talking. The picture tells a thousand words so now you know 1 of my deepest, darkest secrets. Keep it to yourself coz if you tell another then its no longer a secret anymore!

Short note: I'm excited about meeting Yvy and Ted tomorrow night for dinner at Carlton! There will be other bloggers there also and I'm eager to meet them as well. This will be my 'virgin' bloggers' meet so please be gentle with me...

26 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Ooohh...I can see so many things...wuah...wow....

Hahaha, enjoy yr blog meet and I am going to get Yvy to tell all when she comes back.

Anonymous said...

sighz, would really like to read about Mrs Palmer & her 5 Lovely Daughters...lol

a.c.t. said...

Hehe, sex seems to be quite popular. Don't worry about the pimples, I always get them. By the way, what was the question you asked on my blog, write it again, I didn't get it!

Anonymous said...

Wah,... that's sure very very dark... got torch light?

King's wife said...

Have fun at the bloggers' meet!

Wuching said...

5xmom: dun tell ppl about my secret hor! & thankz for tonite's blogger meet

boringest: unfortunately its 1 of the least popular but i will try to squeeze 1 in maybe..

a.c.t: sex is always popular!

neo: no need torch light, just concentrate hard & u'll see!

king's wife: thank you! :)

SA: then it wouldn't be secret no?

Anonymous said...

Gee! I can see something...Eee! Looks like a gorgeously handsome guy! Gee! That ur darkest deepest secret kah??? U closet-gay kah?.........Let me have a closer look.....Hey! That's my reflection on the monitor screen!!! Ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh wahhhh sooo darrrkkkkkk.......

Wuching said...

STP: OMG! u see right thru me! i fell in love with u the day u step into my blog! hahahaha!

che-cheh: the dark side shades everything...

Beer Brat said...

Hmmm... that is a very very dark secret. Dun worry, it's in safe hands.

And send my regards to Yvy... and do tell Ted how notti she has been. Haha.

Anonymous said...

OMG....why does Wuching suddenly sound so gay? Did you send the pic of ur arse to QV? Or did QV send the pic of his mutilated arse to u? kahakahha.

Tiffany L said...

yvy is very nice and chatty! and she loves to eat! but don't worry, i don't think she'll eat you... hehe.

ted is very quiet.

you're gonna have fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Where u and Yvy gonna meet? U bring her to Chinese restaurant, eat shark's fins soup??? Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Not Indomie at ur house, I hope...u cheap skate!

Wuching said...

beer brat: i will send ur regards to yvy & tell all to ted!

KNB: yaloh! STP made me gay lor!

hedo: thank you! i look forward to seeing them tonight! just 6 more hours to go!

STP: nolah! someone organised an italian restaurant in carlton so we're gonna have a little blogger meet so no shark fin soup or indomie for her! & dun call me cheap skate or i won't send u indomie next time ajay go back!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! Italian? I though u hate Italians??? Gee! I'm sure u'll enjoy ur dinner...eating their food and surrounded by them??? Mamma Mia!!!

Wuching said...

STP: tell me about it! i didn't organise it! so just have to bear it! funkuloh!

Helen said...

Hey, you're meeting Yvy?? Tell us about it! I bet she's great..... Enjoy your meet!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, carlton has some very nice italian restaurents. and the surroundings are nice too, with Fitzroy Gardens and all.

I believe Yvy is anti-cruelty to animals so shark's fin soup is a big no-no.

send my regards to them, yah!

btw, now we all know your dark secret...in fact, it's now an open dark secret...

Wuching said...

helen: will do!

laksa: for someone who's a animal lover, she wants steaks for dinner! u feel better now that u know my dark secret? hehehe

Admin said...

OMG! now oni i know! you are black!
yo! wassup bro. doin kay?

seefei said...

wonder WHY 5xmom treats you so nice... how come she never set southern bloggers like cocka, fly boy & meself with any lenglui bloggers?

i guess it has something to do with dark patch of this entry you called dark secret!!!

me said...

ermmm...care to shine a little light on it?

Anonymous said...

I wanna go to the blogger's meet too. AirAsia got free tickets there or not?

Wuching said...

ah pek: wassup dawg!

see fei: 5xmom is a nice person, she treats everyone nice!

me: no need, just concentrate!

neo: soli lah, u have to pakai mas!

seefei said...

Yvy link leads to nowhere...another dark secret in the making heheheh.....

neo
can come to the one in the little island near jb. airasia got fly to jb hahaha...

Wuching said...

see fei: huh? which yvy's link?