Saturday, December 09, 2006

Haze In Australia!

Lets take a little break from the story of D to bring to you on the situation in Australia. I woke up this morning thinking that I was back in Malaysia already but realised I was still in Melbourne!

In all the years that I've lived here I've never seen haze like what I saw today! Normally on a fine day you'll see blue clear sky but today the sky was filled with smoky haze like in Malaysia!

Well, ok maybe not as bad as in Malaysia but this is the worst I've seen here. All these haze is caused by the smoke from the bushfires that are still raging across Australia right now. Its a hot summer with temperature reaching 38 degrees celsius with no relief tomorrow with temperature expected to reach 37 degress celsius!

Which means tonight will be an uncomfortable warm night and I won't be able to get a good night sleep. Should've put in that air-conditioner I kept defering. Now I suffer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the haze misery

Anonymous said...

even under the hazy condition, the scenery looks nice... so different from malaysia.. ahahahaa

Wuching said...

yothemans: i dun like it!

robin: choi! *cough cough cough*

SA: yeah, its so frigging cold oredi!