Saturday, August 13, 2005

I Go To Church

Today I made my regular visit to church, yes I'm religious and so are most blokes in Australia...Australian men go to their local hardware stores more frequent than they go to their local churches, it's like an obsession to them, they have to make the pilgrim to their local hardware stores (in my case, it's Bunnings) once a week just for the hell of it. And when they're there you'll never get them out, when they do come out, they would've bought the whole store. Makes you think they're kind of hypocites when they complain about their wives spending money at the shopping centres... so that's why we call Bunnings Warehouse the "Church" where all aussie blokes religiously make their pilgrims every week.
Well, so I'm in the nursery section of the "Church" when I saw a new variety of poinsetta, not the usual red and white variety but greenish blue! And purple too!
Anyway I pick up what I came for, some potting mix and slow release fertiliser for my little chore for the day, gonna do some repotting today.
I think I need a bigger car...

1 comment:

Kirksman said...

hehe, hope you don't find it offensive yea.
=D
cuz i see ur a christian.