Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Satay Inn

Satay Inn is one of a few Malaysian halal restaurants in Melbourne. It is situated on Victoria Street across the road from Queen Victoria Market.We've only been here once last year when my sister and her family were here. I thought the food was quite good then and we thought of having my birthday lunch here this Sunday, so we went and try out the lunch again.
The premise is spacious with 2 shops' spaces combined to be quite comfortably seated.
Terese ordered the curry laksa which was quite good.

I ordered the Hor Fun but I was quite dissappointed, somehow the experience is not as good as the last time. Unfortunately we had to scrap the idea of lunch here this coming Sunday.

1 comment:

boo_licious said...

Poor you. I can imagine you craving for some yummy Malaysian food.