Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Ring 2

I watched The Ring a couple of years back it scared the bejesus out of me! Now that the sequel is here on DVD, I just had to watch it...
The story takes off where it ended with the first movie, this time more is written into the plot about Samara and what she plans to do with Aidan...

Though I found it not as scary as the first one, it is still a great horror movie by itself, the DVD comes with a short prelude to the movie where teenage hoons seeking thrills dare each other to watch the video to experience the adrenalin rush of facing death for as long as they can before passing on the "curse" to another watcher.

Naomi Watts and David Dorfman are still in this one along with new character played by David Rourke, watch it at night by yourself if you dare! I'm giving it 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments: