Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Last Of The Sith Lords

I've been bad, very bad indeed. Can't help myself again, had to get it coz it was on sale again. I am too weak to resist, the Force is too strong with the dark side and I am seduced!

Here's my latest addition to my Star Wars figurines that I got on Sunday in Kmart when they had the 20% off. Its the dark lord of the Sith himself, the epitome of evil, Darth Vader!

One beef I have with it though, it doesn't want to stand on its own! I had to use blue tag to hold it in place, what kind of Sith Lord is that! But still kewl though don't you think? Comes complete with his red light saber!

Come with me Luke, join me and we will rule the galaxy as father and son! It is your destiny! The Emperor has forseen this and together we can defeat him and bring order to the galaxy!

Do not be fooled by what Obiwan told you, search your feelings, you know it to be true..your feelings have betrayed you. You will join me or die!


All he needs now are his band of stormtroopers which I don't have yet but clonetroopers will do for now. Why not? This can be at the start of the Empire before the Rebellion. Embrace the dark side!

13 comments:

ah nel said...

can you bring 1 set of ur bok bok when you visit kuching...tenk q... ;)

Anonymous said...

If u remove the cape, your little toy will look like something??? People can use in place of vibrator??? Ha ha ha!

Tiffany L said...

ooooooooh nice!!!!!!!!!!! dammit, i want a darth vader to keep my dart maul company!!!

btw, darth maul's lightsaber pwns darth vaders. teehee.

Jo said...

Yes. Bad boy. *takes out rotan*

Anonymous said...

gawd!! there you go again!! you can open a star wars museum liao lah!

Wuching said...

SA: u have to make it urself! hahaha!

ah nel: bok bok? what bok bok r u talking about?

STP: u have very imaginative mind!

hedo: thats becoz darth maul feeling a bit inadequate so his light saber makes up for it! hehehe!

lil' joy: aiyo, please dun punish me! sengkor made me buy it!

ah pek: yes, here i go again! i'm not gonna stop anytime soon either!

me said...

darth vader on blue tack? eeee, so wimpy. must keep you away from my house, lest you take away my son's light saber.

ah nel said...

toys...in hokkien called bok bok... ;)

seefei said...

what red light? you dark vader ply his trade in oz red light district meh??

Helen said...

Embrace the dark side?? Only if you agree to take off that mask...

(but then he'll die of respiratory problems hor... hmmm, let me sleep on it.

Wuching said...

me: ur son & i would probably be best of friends!

ah nel: oic..din know that one, silly me!

see fei: of course lah, have to make a living mah..

helen: oh but i thot u like men in masks! more mysterious & sexciting that way! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Ahh very cool. Now go buy Luke and start the duel btw Vader and Luke.

Wuching said...

che-cheh: tenkiu tenkiu! maybe 1 day i will get luke but for the time being, i just like the evil ones!