Saturday, September 16, 2006

Mana Lesen?

I saw a traffic police stopping a motorbike just outside my house one day and thought the biker must've commited some traffic offense and that the cop was going to issue him with a fine. But because I could not hear what they were talking about, I imagined what the conversation would be like if this was happening in Bolehland.

Police: "Mana Lesen?"

Biker: "Shit! Blardy blood sucker caught me! Quick, pretend not to see him!"


But after much attempts to be ignorance of the offense he had commited, the biker finally succumbs to the Mata Mata and was given his infringement notice but was also given a choice of punishment...

Police: "You can pay now which will cost you less or pay more when you pay in court, what's it going to be?"

Malaysia Boleh!

11 comments:

ah nel said...

ikut bolihland stylo...feed those money sucker more cheaper than gabanment...lol

Helen said...

Tsk Tsk, our beautiful country is so unique. You'll find it hard to find 1st world country with this kind of practices. We're unique, man!

5xmom.com said...

I like the road, i like the houses, i like the garden and I even see a 7-11 nearby! Everything I like... ;)

Anonymous said...

I like the chimney.. always wanted a place with chimney so that santa can visit my house during Xmas.

Robin Wong said...

aaahh wuching and his neighbourhood... would be interesting to have such "things" u describe happening in bolehland to actually happen in melbourne.... ahahaha

Wuching said...

ah nel: yeah, RM20 will do!

helen: malaysian police very enterprising!

5xmom: aiya, move into my neighbourhood & be my neighbour lah so i can come over to makan everyday! hahaha

jee: that chimney too small for santa wor!

robin: here they go for big big money, no chicken feeds one lah!

Anonymous said...

Robin, so many people like Wuching staying permanently in Melbourne...sure got this sort of things now lah!!!

ah nel said...

rm 10 enuf ledi n sumore can get away if u noe the trick... *wink*

PabloPabla said...

G'day mate! Say...I haven't had breakie this morning. Think a cuppa is in order?

Wuching said...

STP: r u sure? i dun do that sort of thing!

ah nel: u must teach me then!

pablopabla: how would u like it? 2 sugar or 1? black or white?

Wuching said...

SA: coz they get to wear leather & helmet!