Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Buzzy Buzzy Bee..

First of all I would like to apologise for the lack of updates again! Its that silly season time of the year and I'm really really busy at work! That's how the industry works here right until Christmas. So until Friday I may not be able to post any new updates so I hope to resume normal blogging when the week is over so I can have a couple of weeks off to relax and be creative again..too stressful at work means no blogging but don't worry, I'm still reading your blogs eventhough I may not be commenting on them..just check your traffic meter, the one from Melbourne is me!

Until my next posting and in case I don't post till Christmas, I'm wishing all you bloggers a very happy and merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Che-Cheh said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Alex Allied said...

Same situation here man. anyway, merry christmas!

Jeremy C said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

narrowband said...

Merry Christmas to you!

missy naughtiee said...

Hohoho...Merry Christmas~!!

Anonymous said...

posted liow!! ;)

Merry Christmas to all at home!! *hugs*