Thursday, December 01, 2005

See Them Grow...

This is an update post on the post I did about 2 months ago about my little backyard project.This is Day 1, the day I planted the petunia seedlings.
A week later, not much has changed.
2 weeks later I thought they're looking kind of sad...
Week 3 and they are looking much healthier; some new growth and even some flowers too!
With the weather warming up evenmore on week 4, they seem to accelerate their growth too with more new branches and flower buds.
Week 5 sees more healthy green leaves and flower buds. They are also growing denser together too which is what I wanted.
Week 6 whoopie-doo! They're really coming along real good now!

Week 7 mission accomplished; the petunias are in full blooms and all I have to do now is to maintain them for as long as possible.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! You really take it each week... Hm... :P

Anonymous said...

go lady petunia go go! *cartwheels*

Wuching said...

wong-yes, i'm very persistent :)

gay-hmm..thank you

Jeremy C said...

well done, wuching! the petunias look lovely :)

Che-Cheh said...

I like your garden. Very beautiful.

So are you the only house gardener or your wife is one too ?(coz I don't believe u can maintain such a beautiful garden all by yourself) ;ppp

Wuching said...

jeremy-thank you very much!

che-cheh:thank you & yes i'm the only gardener in my house, my wife just pick the flowers so i have to make sure there's plenty of flowers for her to pick!

Che-Cheh said...

Wah so romantic har you. You are superb gardener.

Wuching said...

che-cheh: thanks again!

Alex Allied said...

fuiseh, nicely done there sir. I don't have a garden to plant those lah. hehe, even if I got one, I don't think I'll be growing plants :P Might plant them on my pc digitally. kekeke.

Wuching said...

alex allied- when u get ur own house ur gonna have to grow a garden too!

Anonymous said...

wahh.. can become a gardener mah..
i think i'm suck at it.

Wuching said...

ylang-u never know till u give it a go!

Anonymous said...

wah!! so nice!! :) where's the close up of the full blooms. take pic lar!

Wuching said...

yvy-soli lah, my camera take close-up no good lah! :(

Anonymous said...

eee....same like mine. haiz....