Saturday, December 31, 2005

Hottest Day Of The Year

Today is the last day of 2005 and also the hottest! The temperature climbed up to 42 degrees Celsius at 6.00 pm and it is still hovering around the 4o degrees mark as I write.

What an unbearable hot day and there's no sign of relief any sooner yet. Anyway there's New Year Parties all around town and fireworks all over town too! I might just go check them out myself if I feel up to it in the next couple of hours..see how I go eh?

Here's wishing everyone a Happy New Year for 2006 and hope all your resolutions come true for you. My New Year resolution is just to stay cool..I'm buggered from this heat! *Pant*Pant*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year. May 2006 brings us all peace, happiness, good health & prosperity.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year :D

my 2006 wish : People will let go their differences and choose to love each other...

Alex Allied said...

eh! I might end up at Richmond station, or maybe further into the city.

let's take some nice pictures shall we?

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year 2006.

Wuching said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

Tiffany L said...

Happy New Year 2006!!!!

Anonymous said...

adoi!!! so hot??? :(

happy new year anyway!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year 2006!!!

So hot eh ?