Saturday, July 09, 2005

Class of '82

It's a cold and wet start to the weekend; 10 degrees celsius and drizzling constantly all day. Stayed home all day going through some old photos when I saw this; my class of 1982! We were in Form 5 back then...
...bring back some memories of old classmates and friends, some of which are no longer with us anymore, taken away before their times. So if you are in this picture or you know someone who's in it, get in touch with me. I like to hear from you. Alright, I'm the fourth one from the left on the back row.

2 comments:

Jack Golf Addix said...

kind of reminded me being class 84. suddenly I begin to realise , I left school that long ....my my my. It would be something to have all those in the pics to be pictured again at current age.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, that was really well explained and helpful