Monday, July 25, 2005

Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events.

Here's another recent addition to my DVD collection; Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events starring Jim Carey, the voice of Jude Law, Meryl Streep and our own Emily Browning from Melbourne as Violet. It's a story of misadventure involving 3 ingenious orphans and a villainous Count Olaf played by Jim Carey who wants their enormous fortune. Personally I don't think too much of it but I particularly like the baby(who doesn't) who bites anything she gets her hands on. Overall, it's a great film for the whole family. I give it 3 stars.

1 comment:

Edmund Yeo said...

Yeah. Saw it recently. That's pretty much how I felt about the movie as well. Was kinda underwhelmed considering that Jim's previous movie was the amazing Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.