Thursday, July 14, 2005

Wiseguy Goldie.

One of my goldfish has a peculiar problem; it tends to belly up when I left it in the tank with the rest of the gang...
...but as soon as I quarantine it from the rest of the gang in it's own fish bowl, it would come good the next day! So then I would put it back in the tank again only to have it belly up on me again. If anyone know a solution to this problem, please let me know. I'm dumbfounded by it!
Or, maybe it just doesn't know the rules in the big house! Al Pacino, eat your heart out!

3 comments:

vatski said...

i think your fish wants attention...or probably he's sleeping when he's on it. weird :)

jute said...

LOL! This is hilarious. I'm not an expert on fish psychology but yeah I agree with what vatski said. It wants attention. I think remember reading somewhere that goldfishes are smart fishes...they have memories.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Super work performed. Top PAGE, further so!