Saturday, January 27, 2007

Best Looking Toilet Block In Town

I've always been apprehensive about using public toilets during my trip to Sarawak because of the bad experiences I've encountered in most public toilets I've been to so far. Sometimes they're rather dirty but most are clean nowadays due to the fact that they're cleaned everyday meticulously. But no matter how clean they can be they are usually wet inside, the floor's wet and slippery and the seats are too wet to sit as well! Or the last cubicle available is a squatting type!

Visiting the toilets sent me broke! Each visit is 20 sen and extra 10 sen for a few sheets of paper. We decided to bring our own papers from now on coz the amount of papers they give at the door is never enough. What to do? We drank lots of water because of the heat so had to go to toilets frequently and every toilets we've been to in Sarawak are not free so pay we must till I went pokkai lor! lol

However we did come across one toilet block in Sarikei which I consider to be the best toilet block in town. Its new and very very posh! The exterior wall's painted with bright colourful flora patterns which I think may be a bit over the top. A simple light clean colour will suffice.

But the inside is quite nice and clean and dry too! Its good to finally find a toilet thats nice and inviting. Now why can't all public toilets be as nice and clean as this one hor. I would gladly pay 50 sen to use this one!

There's no water splattered all over the place and urinals smell refreshingly nice! More importantly there's no occasional stray pubic hairs on them and the toilet bowls don't have skid marks in them! Hahahahaha..

I'll give this toilet block 5 out of 5 stars! So if you're ever in Sarikei and needed to use a toilet look for this toilet block. Sorry I can't tell you where it is but I'm sure you can find it, Sarikei is not that big.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is one public toilet in Bukit Bintang, KL where it's all automatic! Even wash your ass for you. Haha...

I haven't got an opportunity to try it though.

Anonymous said...

I bet you spent a lot of time at the toilet hahahahha

Anonymous said...

hehehe... public toilets seems to be the latest obsession in Bolehland. Even have commercials on prime time TV promoting them. with songs and dances somemore!

clement said...

have u seen the RM100k toilet in Sibu, it's way cooler than this one, unisex some more

Anonymous said...

Wow, it sure is clean! And it's rare to find such clean toilets.

(:

Julee said...

how come the toilet nicer than mine?!!

Anonymous said...

That is a really clean one
:)
I wonder if can find something like that back here

Wuching said...

neo: geez! too bad i didn't find that one in Bukit bintang!

bengbeng: nice toilets of course has to be enjoyed properly!

ah pek: toilets are very important to people..especially to tourists.

clement: i've heard of that one but didn't get a chance to savour it!

kyels: thats why it's worth a posting on my blog..hahaha

julee: coz got ppl clean everyday mah..summore have to pay everytime to use!

zeroimpact: i'm sure u can, in fact i found another better one in kl later..

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful toilets, no wonder KLCC charges RM2 per visit! :)

Nine3 Nine3 said...

Haha..This the 5 star Shi Shi you telling us...Malaysia Boleh !!!

Wuching said...

pelf: eh that one i've yet to try it!

nine3nine3: yalah! hehehehe

Jo said...

I shall ask my auntie to bring me there the next time I go avisiting! :)

Wuching said...

jomel: so u should, so u should..

me said...

this toilet for exhibition only lah, not for use. the one and only toilet in the entire malaysia that is clean, dry and decent. very rare!! it's one of the tourist attraction that we must bring our tourist to give them the false impression that we have decent toilets.

Wuching said...

SA: unless i change sex!

me: its real! i used it! hehehe