Thursday, January 18, 2007

Lets Start With Day 1

I supposed I should start posting on the holiday I just came back from but I just don't know where to start. Maybe I'll start with Day 1 and continue from there but if you find it too boring then stop me already!

OK, so Day 1 and all the bags are packed just in the nick of time. Was thinking of travelling light but found out that we need more than we think we need to survive! Most important for me are clean underwears and my camera gears so I have my backpack for those.

Arrived at the airport rather early thinking we could beat the queue at check-in..most people think like us too. So join the queue we must but not minding a bit coz the holiday's just begun!

After checking in we decided to just wait out inside the boarding lounge where we bought some duty free products like my 2 gb Sony memory stick which I regretted later when I saw the prices in Malaysia!

This is the plane that will be flying us to Singapore, its a Boeing 777 and they're still getting it ready for take off. Just don't forget my luggages before you fly off!

There was still plenty of time and we were getting restless and all the flight schedule could tell me is to 'relax' coz it ain't time yet! KNNCCB

Finally we boarded the plane and by then we were starving. Here's a tip; starve yourself before flying so the airline foods will taste terrific! Terese had the beef with vegetables.

I had the chicken salad. We're on our way to Singapore, another 7 and a half hours later we'll be there. Are you bored yet? Wanna see me touch down in Singapore onot?

15 comments:

Helen said...

*hugs*

Happy to drop by again!

Wei, that is your airplane food?? Where is the lobster I see in those airplane ads?? :-P

5xmom.com said...

Wei, the news said yr place is burning wor. Everything ok down there?

Tell la, tell all you wan. Boring I oso read wan, except when you write Star Wars then I go far far away.

Yahor, tks for the pics. No STP?

Anonymous said...

The plane food looks good but the plants, aiyoh, the plants look like cannot come back to life! Why u so hak hei never ask friend like me to water for you? U could have tumpang them at my place mah! And my boy-boy can pee on them everyday to fatten them up! :P

EK

Anonymous said...

Gulps...5 bags for 2 people!!! So how many bags did you bring back to Melb? Wait don't tell me. TEN??

Anonymous said...

u r born story teller..and i am born listener...tell me yr stories and i will listen spell-bound...just don't charge by the number of words...seems like only yesterday :)

Pink Cotton said...

no no not bored yet! =)

keep the stories coming...

Anonymous said...

Can show a pic of the air stewardass?

Dabido said...

Ooo, a small plane to Sin from Melb.

Looks good so far. I look forward to the next part of the journey.

Robin Wong said...

whoaahhh..
syoknesssss..... in-flight foooood... "starve yourself before the flight, so you can enjoy the food" LOL..
good one wuching !!

me said...

haha. blogger at work, beware. he will take photos of everything!! scaryyyyyy! so, when are we going to see how the toilet paper looks like?

Anonymous said...

the food looke so plain.....

faster for the 2nd part of ur story....lol

Wuching said...

helen: economy where got lobster wan!

5xmom: yes, my place is a burning inferno! stp ah, he CBC me liao dun wanna have anything to do with me!

EK: all my friends also on holidays..next time i'll take up ur offer!

che-cheh: actually we have a lighter weight coming back coz we didn't actually buy many things..

SA: more is up!

bengbeng: gather round now, once upon a time..

pink cotton: just let me know when u get bored..

hijackqueen: later, i got!

dabido: next part is up so enjoy or be bored!

robin: true mah..never liked plane foods!

me: haiya u! why u didn't go meet me that night at 1 U?

mspretty: next time i'll bring my own foods! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Haiyah... the plane food you had there is much better than what you get in AirAsia - Maggie Mee - RM10 somemore!

me said...

sigh! actually, nobody invited me loh. when i heard of it the night before and someone asked me to tag along, it was too late, i already had plans. :-( sorry.

Wuching said...

neo: that one is a rip off! ta pau better!

me: nevermind, there will be other chances! ur not gonna get away so easily!