Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Quick Update # 2

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 JAMES BOND (2007) everybody!!!

Just found a cybercafe so decided to do a quick update on my trip so far. Sorry I didn't update when I was in Kuching but I was having too much fun to go looking for a cybercafe! lol I met up with lots of bloggers and readers and had lots of fun & foods with everyone.

I like to thank QV for picking us up at the airport, took us around town and his cousin KNB for chia-ing us lunch @ sarawak club & BBQ dinner @ his house later! come to melbourne see me lah!

Also like to thank Unker Ho & his family for their warm hospitality when he took us into his home and served us the best durians I ever had in a long time! Unker ur the best!

And to all the bloggers I met @ Chilax, ur my friends for life liao!

Anyway, I gotta go now. Will update again soon. Have a great year!

Wuching blogging from Sibu

Anyway, this is my number in Malaysia, so for sexciting fun call 0167791073 & let me give u a time of ur life! HAHAHAHAHAHA

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too much sexciting fun in Sibu I guess... you have duplicated Quick Update # 2 :)

How's Sibu compared to the last time you were there?

Cynthia said...

shioknya your holiday!
what sexciting fun ? u selling kar ch'ng ah?
hahah

titoki said...

LOL.

Happy Nude Year to you too.

Anonymous said...

Wah liao. So sexcited can die lidat. Put your h/p # in here not scare spamers meh?

Cocka Doodle said...

Wah! Congregation of the Foochow clans ah? LOL

J said...

Well, looks like you are having fun meeting up with people and makan-ing!
:)
Happy New Year, Mr Wuching!

Anonymous said...

You realize that I am so jelez of your trip ya. hahaha

Be safe and have fun. :)

Anonymous said...

How's Sibu these days? How's the kampuan mee? :)

CLare said...

Jia lat, I read ur blog too late... I was in Sibu on 3rd Jan. If can, i could bring u makan-ing! The best kampua, kari kampua, crab, philippines tu ka, char mee sua, best steamboat, etc...

Food in Sibu you pi you chi you many (cheap, fresh and many)!

Well, hope you enjoy urself there! =>

Anonymous said...

oie.....jalan2 cari makan arr? lol :P enjoy puas2 then come home faster-faster. melb misses u!!!

seefei said...

come2 quick to lil dot! we are waiting for you!!

happy belated 2007!!

Anonymous said...

Harro! Clean site. We've listed you at harro.com

Cheers.

ks said...

Update lah wei! =)

Samm said...

hi, remember me. we chatted once via msn with 5xmom leh... come ipoh, do visit us, ya.... hope u had a great hol :)

clement said...

wow, another sibuan blogger? well, harlow, i'm still new to your blog, so no offense.