Tuesday, April 17, 2007

An Alsatian For Pet

When I was growing up our family had a few dogs that lived with us over the years. Dogs make great pets and companions and they are extremely loyal but nowadays with limited time and space around my house the only pets I can afford are some goldfish!


Nevertheless if I ever get a chance to keep any dogs in the future I’ll be very tempted to get an Alsatian. But before I choose a dog I will be sure to check out the dog horoscope first to get an idea of which dog I might choose because pets have their own pet horoscope and when they’re born affect the kind of pets they are. For example if I wanted an Alsatian for protection, I would want one that is born between June 23 and July 23 which is Cancer, or if you want a caring sort of pet then a Pisces would be more sensitive to your needs. Go check out Pet Horoscope for your pet’s horoscope or to get an idea on which pet to get.

*sponsored*

4 comments:

Cocka Doodle said...

Let me guess...your golfish is Cancerian! Right? Right?

me said...

so complicated one keh?

Pink Cotton said...

hahahhaha

i better check my dogs' horoscopes now....i think they r the cause of me not being a millionaire yet!!!

Wuching said...

cocka: how did u know?!

me: not at all! lets talk about it over coffee!

pink cotton: then u should get a new dog!