Thursday, April 19, 2007

The End Of My Blog

Me lafu me so much that she tagged me to prove her undying lafu for me. Thank you Me, I lafu you too and will return the favour one day. But why you have to gimme such a difficult meme wan? Aiyo..I racked my brain out thinking how to write this one! This siaw siaw meme is about what will I post about if I was dying tomorrow or if the world ends tomorrow. First of all, choy choy choy choy choy! How can I post about me dying lidat or the ending of the world?! OK lah I’m such good sport I’ll pway along but this is just pway pway only OK?

Now seriously people, if you knew you were going to die tomorrow would you still be posting your last entry in your blog? I would rather be enjoying the last few hours of my life with my loved ones, go and leave cussing comments in everyone’s blogs and konkek till I get wobbly legs! But lucky this is not my last post so I apologise if you are disappointed that I haven’t left rude, cussing comments on your blogs as souvenirs yet!

Then again what would I write about if the world was to end tomorrow? This makes even less sense. When you said the world ends do you mean the end of planet Earth and every living things on the planet perish or the world ends as in the human race dies out but life on Earth go on their merry ways? If you mean end of planet Earth then I would say you no go to skool wan hor? How’s your blog going to survive the Armageddon? But if you mean the end of human race then I would be more inclined to write my last post in the hope that some other species of animals may evolved to take over us humans as the dominant creatures and get to read all about me, me and only me! Don’t worry about what the human race was about, the new intelligent lives need only know about me! Or aliens from another worlds may come to Earth and learn about me also! So then the history of the future will be written about me and I will be immortalised!

Now before the end comes I'm supposed to tag 5 people so consider yourselves tagged!


4 comments:

me said...

hahaha. forever the analytical virgo? tag question also must analyse until no end. means like this or means like that...haha, how do i know?

no need to return the favour hor, thank you. i'll remember to lafu you somemore when i kena tagged again. hahahaha.

Simple American said...

Okay. Then I am tagged.

But I would like to say goodbye to my blog friends. Don't you wonder when someone does not post for a long time?

Anonymous said...

Too much talking. 'Bang!'

Wuching said...

me: wuah! dun suffocate me with too much lafu!

SA: yes, some ppl just disappear from thin air..

che-cheh: bla bla bla bla..