Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What's Smorty?

Just when you think your blog is all setup nicely for your sponsors along came Smorty! What’s Smorty you ask. Smorty is the latest in blog advertising like PPP except they pay you quicker! One week to be exact and you have plenty of time to write your post too so there’s no rush. I just signed up with them today, surprisingly my blog was approved rather quickly and now I’m writing my first post with them. C’mon bloggers, get paid for blogging!


Once you’ve signed up with them you’ll be given tasks right away to choose from. You have 72 hours to finish it and once your post is approved you’ll be paid on the first available payday of the week. Brilliant! No more waiting for 30 days. There is however a minimum of 150 words and a maximum of 400 words for any task taken but I’m sure you’ll have more than 150 words to talk about.
So OK, why are you still here reading my blog? Blog for money. Go sign up now!

*sponsored*


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These days I come here for money making tips.

Anonymous said...

hahaha! neo...i think very soon, wuching will over take 5xmom! lol :P

Wuching said...

neo: ha! ur the expert la, not me!

yvy: never la, how can i beat that 5xmom, she's the queen!