Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Backup Your Life!

Like a lot of people I know, backing up data on my computer is the last thing on my mind. Bad idea! Very dangerous if I continue not to back up my data I'm going to regret it one day but it's one thing to back up your data and another to keep your data safe and private, there's a lot of my data which are sensitive files and very very private! Data security is what I am most concerned about and it's a blessing when PKWare came up with SecureZip - The next generation of ZIP.

SecureZip is free to download for a limited time so get yourself a copy from www.securezip.com All you need is your email address and you can have this powerful utility for free! SecureZip protects your email messages and attchments as well as files on your hard drives or portable media. Integrate it with Microsoft Outlook to automatically encrypt, digitally signs and zip emails and attachments! So no more excuses, backup your life!


No comments: