Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Should I Or Shouldn't I?

During the loooong long Easter weekend I had plenty of time but nothing to do. So I just sat around like a bad smell and talked to the walls. But I did managed to get out in the backyard to do some digging. I love digging the ground, I could dig till the sun go down.

But hor, tiu lah my neighbour! See it's lidis, there's an area in my backyard where nothing ever grow so I decided to dig up the whole area to cultivate the soil and to enrich it with manure and compost later like I do with bad soil. KNN! the soil so hard like concrete! I had to use a pickax to break the ground before digging into it 1 inch at a time! And to make matter worse I found roots everywhere the size of my thumbs some of them! They are all from my neighbour's tree growing on the other side of the fence, spreading it's invasive roots over to my side of the garden and stealing the moisture and nutrient from my soil! Celaka! No wonder my plants dun do well here!

So I have to break the hard ground, dig out all these invasive roots a little bit at a time. At the rate I'm going I oso dunno when I'll finish with my project. I'll have to put those root barrier later to stop the roots from coming back over again but at the moment I think I can poison the tree if I want to from my side of the fence! So what do you think? Should I or shouldn't I? If I do, for sure the neighbour will know I did it and there'll be no more FRIENDLY NEIGHBOUR but WORLD WAR III!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say DO IT!

Have your neighbor ever invite you for lunch/dinner?

Anonymous said...

i share share the harvest with yr neighbour if he plant too near yr garden

Anonymous said...

What tree is that durian tree ah? You get to eat the durian onot?

Pink Cotton said...

BURN DOWN THE TREE!!
muahahaha
and pretend...that your visiting nephew did it! 'x'

Ianfluenza said...

Love thy neighbour... but not his tree...

Jonzz said...

Tell your neighbor and poison his tree... if you dare, wakakakakaka... at least you not like an assassin, he he

Wuching said...

che-cheh: NO! THEY NEVER!

bengbeng: share what? its not even a fruit tree!

neo: ha! i wish it was a durian tree! then i would welcome it with open arms and open mouth!

pink cotton: hahahaha..if i burn it down my wooden fence will be burnt also!

ianfluenza: so should i poison it onot?

jonzz: if i tell them & poison it i must be prepared for WAR!

Anonymous said...

cham...do or not also susah...
yrs back our neighbour did this to us,poison our trees without let us know...my parent upset so no more good neighbour after that.WC,better talk to ur neighbour and find solution(^o^)

Wuching said...

SA: start digging into them!

mspretty: ok lah..i won't poison it lah..