Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Creepy Crawlies of the horror kind!

I love a good thriller movie and it looks like a really good one is coming soon to a theater near us. The movie is called Bug and judging from the two posters below, it’s a bug movie about creepy crawlies of the horror kind!

I like the one in black and white with insect appendages and feelers sticking out here and there. Eww...so creepy! The other one is quite tame, like a ghost story kind of movie but nevertheless it will be a great thriller of a movie I’m sure.

Ashley Judd stars in this movie possibly as the queen of the bugs and not a bad looking bug she is too! Other stars include Michael Shannon and Harry Connick Jr. The story centers on a lonely waitress who has a tragic past living in fear of her abusive husband. She then falls in love with a drifter and began to feel hope again until the bugs start arriving…the thriller doesn’t show any giant mutant bugs attacking humans so it’s safe to say that the bugs somehow infect the people and then there’s plenty of chaos and mayhem that follow! I won’t spoil it for you. You can check out the trailer for yourself and I think you’re going to like it too.

2 comments:

Simple American said...

I think this will be a cool movie. :)

Wuching said...

SA: me too!