Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm Low Maintenance

It's been a year since I last bought new clothes for myself. I'm not the type of man that likes going shopping for clothes and Terese had to drag me down to Kmart for some shopping. Here we don't buy new clothes for Chinese New Year so if Terese had not drag me shopping today I'd still be wearing my old smelly yesteryears clothes! See? I'm very low maintenance, doesn't cost much to keep me!

When it comes to shopping for clothes I'm just hopeless. Terese told me to go grab some clothes at the mens department coz they have 25% off today while she browsed around. When we met up later she was most disappointed with what I picked up so she had to pick the clothes for me! She has to pick out the clothes which she thinks will look good on me so I just blur blur followed her around like a stewpig cow. She made me tried on so many items I was getting tulan ledi. Finally we ended up with 1 sweater, 3 pairs of jeans and 1 T-shirt. You know what? I'm glad she picked them up for me. The sweater's real comfy and I was so glad I can still fit in a size 87 for the jeans which is what my size were last year meaning I didn't put on more weigh around the waist for a whole year. Yayness! The T-shirt is a bargain, $1.50 nia! It's old stock which has been marked down many times from it's original price of $29.95 so I should be happy. OK, that's my clothes shopping done for another year!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also have a habit of only going clothes shopping about once a year or so! :-)
I think NOT shopping for clothes for about three years was my record!

Even now, lots of my stuff is falling apart! lol but, I did do a shop about 1.5 years ago!

Anonymous said...

$1.50 is a steal and its a T-shirt so what if its old stock? If its cheap and comfy it gets top marks in my book! Great buys!

Anonymous said...

The T-short cost only $1.50??!! You could have bought a dozen of them, then no need to go shopping for the next 5 years ma :)

Cynthia said...

sai!!!....
i think im 'cheap' for woman price..er, turn out, you got lower price out there to be maintained =)

is ok lar!! teresa can spend ALL the money, why not right, terese? =)

Anonymous said...

Hehhe!! PB is exactly like you .. low maintenance.. in the shopping dept.. but he is high maintenance.. when it comes to geeky stuff..!!

Anonymous said...

It is always good to have a 2nd pair of eyes when come to shopping. That is really a good bargain for 1.50 shirt.

cc said...

WHAT?! $1.50 for the shirt?! Must zoom to Kmart and see whether i can grab a bargain lidat tomorrow.

me said...

$1.50???? should have bought a dozen....use as table cloth also good. 1 tshirt, 1 sweater, 3jeans can last you one year?? comeon, must help the economy and spend a bit more mahhhhh. kekeke.

Anonymous said...

Let's go shopping in Ngiu Kee :)

Wuching said...

dabido: mate! you're even worse than me!

paris: thats why terese bought it coz its only $1.50 not for its look coz i think its ugly!

pelf: sorry lah but thats the last t shirt left!

cynthia: oi! dun give her ideas!

mamabok: thats becoz us men know what is worth splashing our money at! hehehehe

hijackqueen: why thank you jessie! ;)

cc: sorry lah but that was the last one!

me: t shirt was last one lah...& yes 3 pairs of jeans last me more than 3 years i think!

neo: ngiu kee still around ah? i thot nowadays ppl go daesim lah, medan mall lah...

Simple American said...

Aww. Should have told me you were going. I would have asked you to pick me up some new threads.

Wuching said...

SA: huh? what new threads? is that what yanks call clothes?

Simple American said...

Yep!