Monday, September 10, 2007

No more clutter

I have a few computers at home and suffice to say they can clutter up the room. There are monitors here, system units there and cables running all over the place!


No wonder I get told off by the missus, I need to get myself organized or throw the computers out. Since computers are my life I’ll just have to organize my life better so I went looking for some kind of furniture that will keep my computers neat and tidy.

Then I came upon VersaTables.com where they have all kinds of furniture for computers like computer tables and computer carts that you can wheel around the place. These are great for industries that need to have their computers portable in and around the premises with ease. As for myself I’m getting one of those LAN Racks so I can put all my computers on one single portable table! That’s my clutter problem solved.

No comments: