Sunday, September 23, 2007

Road Traps

The roads on Melbourne's streets are full of traps, if you're not careful it'll be an expensive trip for you where ever you're going. I'm talking about cameras; speed or red light.

This intersection is in the suburb of Box Hill and I've traveled past here many times before. On one of my trips through here I noticed the light flashing away as I drove across the intersection and I shit myself!

I thought I've been caught speeding but then again I thought this was not a speed camera but rather a red light camera that snaps any car going through a red light and I was going through a green light. There was another car in front of me though. I waited for weeks for the infringement notice to arrive but it never did so I guess I was lucky or it was malfunctioning? Watch out for malfunctioning cameras on the road, you can also get fined for the camera's fault!

5 comments:

Helen said...

heh heh AUssie police not as 'friendly' as ours over here. :-P

wink wink. That day I was shopping in Jusco, the local council set up a booth for people to pay their summons. You know what? 50% off if you pay there. WTF?

narrowband said...

There are CCTVs in Cyberjaya too but until today I still believe they're actually only spoofs ;p

Anonymous said...

Your notices were sent to your kampung in Sibu! Hahaha...

BTW, your wuching.com got database error lar... Can't view any posts.

erinalaw said...

KL also same lar. What is the different?

Wuching said...

helen: 50% discount? here mana cari?

narrowband: there are lots of empty camera boxes in some of the roads here too

neo: yalor, why u jack my website again?

erinalaw: no difference!