Monday, August 21, 2006

I Need New Hardwares!

I just love making DVDs, with so many software out there to choose from the possibilities are endless. Sure a lot of them are sharewares and trialwares that will expire on you as soon as the trial periods are over but thank goodness for cracks and key gens!
I came across this software called Apollo Divx to DVD Creator and I'm loving it! It converts and creates a DVD movie from any divx or xvid videos. I've tried other similar softwares but a lot of them don't stack up to this but they are some which are just as good but all the good ones are never free but I have altavista.com to thank for the serial numbers for this software! You beauty!

Sometimes when I'm making a DVD it can take a long time and the software tend to hog Windows' resources and slow it down to a crawl. Bare in mind I have an old PC, I'm running a Pentium III 800 mhz CPU, 512 mb RAM, 120GB & 80 GB HDD which is way past its use by date! Actually I have 4 PCs, apart from the one I mentioned earlier, I still have an IBM Aptiva running on an AMD K6-300, a generic PC running on a Pentium 233 and a Compaq Laptop running on a Pentium 133!


All my old PCs still work so when I need to, I'll take them out and fire up the old machine like on the weekend when I had to use the laptop for blogging while the Pentium III was creating my DVD. Not bad having all these old machines to use when I need them but they're painfully slow! I need new hardwares! Love to have a new laptop so I'm hanging out for sponsors! All I need is a laptop that runs on a Pentium IV CPU but not celeron or AMD chips coz I just don't like them, must have double layer DVD burner, WiFi and I'm happy! If you sponsor me I promise to advertise you for 3 years on my blog!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also need someone to sponsor me a laptop. Whoever sponsor me will get to have dinner with me for 1 year.

Of coz I'm not going to pay the bill. Hehehe

Wingz said...

I top you!!! i advertise for 5 years!! weith pic!! beat that! lol

Anonymous said...

That laptop definitely has the 1990s look ... retro!

Anonymous said...

Wahaha, you have so many old PCs... Come to think of it, I have that many as well, but two of them are not worth booting up since it's so very slow!

Wuching said...

che-cheh: if u put ur phone number up, it'll be ringing off the hook!

wingz: niamah eh! ok, i'll put in dancing naked gals too! top that!

loong: can put in museum soon!

neo: use them to play old DOS game! i do!

SA: cannot! here very tough on copyright..dun wanna go to jail yet!

Anonymous said...

hey, just curious.. is the blog Journey of The Whills Continues yours too?

Admin said...

i'll top u and wings,

whoever sponsor me my dream laptop, i'll will him all my overdrafts when i die!

Tan Yee Wei said...

Woo, look at the straight edges on that baby!

Lost your ruler? Use the computer!
Can't find your T-square? Substitute with the notebook!
Set square got damaged in the earthquake? ...

Wuching said...

abe: no, thats my evil dark half!

ah pek: ok, u win! now all u need to do is wait for ur sponsor to contact u!

lao chen: lol..one day the straight edges gonna make a comeback!

Anonymous said...

Typical foochow..ask people to sponsor all the time...hehehe

Why not go garbage hunting and u might be able to pick up a free laptop somewhere...

Wuching said...

QV: u no sponsor me mah! what to do? lucky that old man's no longer reading my blog else he'll have more to say!

Anonymous said...

OOhh..most definitely he will add garam and msg hahahaha..count our blessings that he's finally taken the hint and left hahahahaha..but he's still around somewhere...so lets go make it difficult for him there..no? hehehehheeh

Wuching said...

QV: u never know..he might be lurking around but too proud to show his face, wanna CBC forever so ppl think we bully him when infact its the other way around! true onot?

Anonymous said...

True..very very true.....hehehehe..STP..come out come out wherever you are hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

He's now complaining left right and center that we very boh kah si, picking fight on old man..when in fact..he started it first what..ho.....hahahahaha

Wuching said...

QV: stop wasting ur breath lah, he's not coming out...but maybe if u use food to lure him out he'll come out leh!

Anonymous said...

heheheh..yeah..a gantang of very lemak dabai (black olives) would really tempt him out of hiding hahahahaha

seefei said...

didnt know you bei lou (moonlight) as a 2nd hand computer reseller!

Robin Wong said...

hey, time to buy new computer !!!! Then you can play the latest graphical challenging games too !!

Wuching said...

see fei: i'm no salesman lah but playing with old pc i can lah!

robin: i dun play games so watever latest game i dun give a toss!

Helen said...

Cannot understand the technical stuffs but would just like to know if your DVD is available through uncle Ho soon?

Wuching said...

helen: oh, my spesel dvd starring myself not available thru uncle ho wan! have to buy from me but i can send u a complimentary one! hehehe..

Anonymous said...

Pacman, digger, etc? :)

Wuching said...

neo: mechwarrior, x-wing vs tie fighters, etc..