Friday, August 18, 2006

Random Pictures

Its Friday! Yayness! Nothing much happening so I'm just going to post some random pictures I took yesterday near my place after work.

We went to the local shops for some groceries and look, its the 3 legged dog! Some people might find it sad but don't worry, I'm sure it has a better life than some people have in 3rd world countries. Agree?

Later we went to the park nearby to watch the ducks swimming in the man-made lake where people usually come to feed them with stale bread from home. I'd rather make peking ducks out of them if I could!

While watching the silly ducks waddling around I saw a little creature eating off a piece of bread that didn't get eaten by the ducks. Its so small with its black beady eyes staring back at me as I tried to take a good shot but with the bad lighting it wasn't meant to be. Looks quite cute but I keep reminding myself that its vermin!


As we head back home the sun was beginning to set and saw the skyscrapers of the city just above the treeline. It was a good day. Have a good weekend everybody!

11 comments:

Helen said...

Seeing the picture of the dog is enuff to cheer me up liao! Thanks. :-)

Francis Ho said...

random ramblings indeed! have a great weekend!

the 3 legged dog is kinda cool actually!

Alex Allied said...

used to feed ducks back then in Melbourne. Love it when those ducks and crows, pigeons, and a chicken-like creature battle it out for those breads. Fun to watch.

Cocka Doodle said...

Will someone put that dog out of his misery?? Oops!!! He still got a kkc! Ok lah...not so bad still.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

The ducks are beautiful, aren't they? At least in the picture lar :)

Wuching said...

helen: ur welcome! :)

fh2o: thank u..u too!

alex allied: yeah..i do that sometimes too!

cocka: LOL! thank you! u have a good one also!

neo: the ducks r beautiful but even more beautiful when cooked & on a plate on my dinning table! hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh doggy...poor poor you.

Thanks for the picts...enjoy em.

Anonymous said...

OOh...the second last picture?? Is that you? :P

Wuching said...

che-cheh: the owner got hungry & had its leg for dinner! hehehe

QV: i'm not mickey mouse!

Anonymous said...

hehehe..no..U're minnie :P

Wuching said...

QV: then u must be goofy!

SA: yes, we're both for peking ducks! yay!