Saturday, August 05, 2006

I So Need To Get Out More..

Was driving along the other day when a van passed me by and stopped at the red light. Something interesting caught my eyes... Quick! Take the camera out before the light changes!

Even stuffs like this interests me so you can imagine how exciting my life gets! Or maybe I'm just more observant than others. Can you see what caught my eyes?

Some tradesman wanted to do the right thing by not bringing his muddy gumboots into his van! Great idea mate! So do you find that interesting or boring? (I so need to get out more..)

9 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Heh, you need to get out more.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, get out more....see the world...travel the milky way.

I thought life as a sith is interesting!?!

Anonymous said...

Haha...it's actually an interesting stuff to see in our daily life.

Anonymous said...

Interesting way to avoid bringing the dirty thing into the vehicle and decorating the vehicle... What? What did I says?

Wuching said...

5xmom: yes i should..

che-cheh: sith has to keep a low profile so can't be so out there all the time mah, waiting for the right time to take revenge on the jedis!

kenjj: hehe, yes indeed!

wong: what? what did u say?

me said...

it's not what you do..but what you notices when yo go out. so, i'll say you are doing good.

Fashionasia said...

phua chu kang boots...kekeke

Wuching said...

me: thank you! :)

fashionasia: phua chu kang? i dun getit..

Fashionasia said...

woops....perhaps u were in melbourne for too long...
phua chu kang, very famous guy (comedian)frm singapore and some say jb...anyway.. he is famous for his yellow boots..
just google n you'll know what i mean :>
sorry wrong number...