Thursday, July 26, 2007

Getting to know my notebook

Today I got my new Dell notebook and right now I'm writing this entry from it! I must say that I'm still learning to get the hang of it, everything's different especially the operating system.


This is the first time I've actually come across Windows Vista and I have no idea how it works, I supposed it's not too different from Windows XP but still I need to find my way around things so bear with me ya. I need to get to know my new notebook first so a lot still has to be done like installing the appropriate software I need to do my things and reading the manuals so I know how this notebook works! So I'll be spending some time getting to know my notebook well so won't have much time to read your blogs so don't jeles ah!

6 comments:

clement said...

ha ha, well, good luck with that, i am getting myself a new apple next year... this lousy pc of mine is still working.. haih

Simple American said...

You'd rather spend time with your new laptop, rather than me. I am so jealous. ;)

Vista is nice. I like it so far. Especially the sidebar.

Anonymous said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!!! :P

Choonie, the Guru said...

Me jeles too!

Wuching said...

clement: i love apples...for eating

SA: no need to be jeles, i'll soon be bored with it!

che-cheh: dun jeles ah..

choonie: sayang..dun jeles

Cocka Doodle said...

Don't use Vista. There are still a lot of bugs to iron out. Besides, there are also heaps of application that can't run on Vista yet.