Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wuching.com

Seems that a lot of you didn't get my memo over a month ago when I announced that I have a new blog at http://wuching.com so I'm gonna have to send out another invitation begging you to come visit my over 1 month old new home!

For those of you who's been coming here I do appreciate your patronage and hope to keep seeing you here but just bear in mind that if paid posts and ads get a little too much for you then come to wuching.com where there's no paid posts and ads! It's a totally "non-profit" blog created from the revenue generated from this blog for you the readers for your kind patronage and support over what, 2 and a half of my blogging years now? Anyway, if this blog is getting too quiet for you then you'll be happy to know the party's over at the other blog. See you there.

6 comments:

clement said...

i did go to both~ ha ha.

Anonymous said...

i patron already hor.. ;) so you patron mine too ya.. ;)
www.babybokchoi.com

Anonymous said...

Visited!

:P

Wuching said...

clement: you're a good boy!

mama bok: i will & will link & rss u also!

kyels: thank you!

Dabido said...

What's a blog? :-)

[Yeah, yeah, I go to both. I guess some readers can't read properly, so they didn't notice the OTHER blog!]
*SMACKS OTHER READERS OVER THE HEAD*
Wake up, go visit Wuching's other blog!!!!

Anonymous said...

Not enough begging la. You will need to beg more like going down on your knee. hehehe...

Btw, you got go to my Yoga blog or not?