Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My Favourite Drink

Platinum Girl tagged me long ago liao but I never got the chance to do the tag, sorry ha, I have no excuse. I'm just bad lidat...but now I do so you lafu me back again? Better late than never hor. This meme is about my favourite drink so here goes...

We must have same taste Platinum Girl and I coz we sama like teh peng wan! I go one further, I like tea full stop. (Notice I say full stop and not period coz too american lah) So any way of making tea I also like, hot tea, cold tea, tea with milk, tea without milk, chinese tea I also drink but the only tea I dun like to drink is bubble tea! What the hell is this bubble tea?! Call me old fashion but I think they spoil the taste of tea when they created bubble tea! Cynthia dun hate me ya...I take you drink bubble tea next time but I no like it! I prefer the kopitiam tea only!

7 comments:

ah nel said...

tat seem lyk sarawak river water!!!

Anonymous said...

So many different flavours to Bubble tea. Maybe you just need to find one you like.
-Dabido

Helen said...

Talking about tea, not all tea are the same. I'm still looking for the elusive Nestea instant tea powder available in Thailand only. It used to be available in Malaysia, but then I guess they pulled out.

Australia got ar? Nestea from Nestle. No, not those with sugar and lemon flavored.

clement said...

satu untuk saya!

erinalaw said...

teh tarik kau kau. Tak cukup??? Use a ladder..........kekeke

Wuching said...

ah nel: no, more like rejang river!

dabido: dunwan!

helen: i know that one, itried before but dun like it but i dun think here got

clement: boleh

erinalaw: cukup!

Anonymous said...

wah, me oso tea addict but now come to oz....all my teh peng n teh tarik on hold liow. i just drink black tea n IF i feel like it, i make tea with milk but i use 3 teabags for a KAW taste! lol :P