Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Original Clone Trooper

I picked up another Star Wars figurine today and it's the original clone trooper, an infantry, a foot soldier, the one that dies first! I've been looking high and low for this but I've finally found it today.

All my other previous clone troopers have been of different ranks with coloured armour panels but this one is just plain white meaning it's the lowest rank of all but I want it, it's a good find thanks to Hasbro with their 30th anniversary series.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet if you were to clone that toy, George Lucas will sue you. So why is it called a Clone Trooper if you're not allowed to clone them???? :-)
-Dabido

Wuching said...

dabido: can only be cloned at skywalker range!

Choonie, the Guru said...

Wuching is Star Wars Biggest Fansee!!!