Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'll Be Back...With A Vengeance

I've finally able to proceed to apply for my ADSL2+ internet for my home today, after over a month of mucking around with Telstra and Primus Telecom. Reminds me not to change phone carrier again in future.

They told me the service should be up and running in 3 to 5 working days and I'm expecting the new ADSL2+ capable modem to arrive during that time also so hopefully everything will be up and running before the weekend. Woohoo! Can hardly wait, I'm so so behind in my blogging and you guys are so patient with me not coming to visit you with my damn slow dial-up at the moment. Don't worry, Wuching will be back with a vengeance soon and you won't be able to get rid of me then!

3 comments:

Helen said...

Woooot wooot welcome back. lol

No wonder nobody commented on my blog.....

Anonymous said...

Welcome back ... Hehehe!

Wuching said...

helen: i miss u too!

kyels: i'm not completely back yet wor..