Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Utini!

It's a good thing my internet's back online or else I'll be going crazy any day now, it got fixed right after 8 o'clock this morning. Telstra technician even call to make sure...diu them!

Anyway life will be returning back to normal now, I hope and to start off on a new post today I just have to show you what I bought yesterday at Target, this is a rare Jawa figurine which I've never seen Hasbro making before. Well maybe they did but I've never seen one so I must have it!

So I'm going to shout "Utini!" like how Jawas cry out every time they get excited. It's pronounced "oo-teeney", some say it's their war cry but I've heard different also. Never mind, I'm happy to get one so UTINI for me!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jawas ... people my mothers family size! :-)

- Dabido

Anonymous said...

Now this is cute. hehehe

Chipper said...

Cool-I've never seen an action figure of him before!

TingTitLei said...

ive never seen this dude in star wars show before.. maybe because im not big enough of a fan haha

erinalaw said...

wah! you really a big fan of star wars har? How many have you collected liau?

Anonymous said...

The figurine reminds me of the Dark Waltz in Final Fantasy 9 game!

:D

Wuching said...

dabido: your mum's side of the family are small?

che-cheh: utini!

etchen: me neither

tingtetlei: then you've never really watched star wars!

erinalaw: dunno, lost count!

kyels: sorry, i dun play games!

Anonymous said...

My nana is 4'6". That's pretty small.
My fathers side of the family aren't that much bigger. My father is a tall one at 5'2". lol

Thank goodness I'm 5'5", I'd hate to be as small as my ancestors.

-Dabido